One Person Company
One person company is a concept which will be best suitable for the entrepreneurs to start their own small company. The incorporation process is also very simple. The Compliance is very low when we compared with the existing kinds of companies. Such an entity is with simpler regime, so that the single entrepreneurs no need to waste his time and resources on the procedural matters.
Benefits and features of OPC:
Documents required for OPC:
- Acquire Digital Signature Certificate.
- Acquire Director Identification Number.
- Identity proof needs to be produced. PAN is mandatory if you are an Indian Nationals.
- Address proof (voter id/ passport/ Driving License/Bank statement) needs to be submitted.
- Passport sized photographs.
- NOC from the landlord of the registered office.
- Rental Agreement copy.
- Utility bills that should be the latest one (not older than 3 months).
- In all the documents, the name must be clear and same, if there is any rectification; you need to be corrected before the submission.